The Founding Partners
Thomas provides technical and thought leadership to our SharePoint consulting team as well as exemplary consulting services to our clients. His insight, experience, and technical skills are invaluable to our SharePoint practice. While working diligently to help each member of the team, Thomas continues to better himself. He is a frequent speaker at user's groups and SharePoint Saturday events.
Alara J. Rogers, MCTS SharePoint 2010 Configuration
Cloud Solutions Practice Leader
Princpal Analyst: Business, Process, Intelligence
Alara Rogers is a Business Analyst with seventeen years’ experience in documenting and developing business processes, reporting analytics, and data management. She has worked with companies such as MCI, Citigroup, Abbott Laboratories, and CareFirst. Alara has an extensive healthcare background with extensive work in HIPAA compliance and e-Measures. She’s a certified MCTS in SharePoint 2010 configuration, and after many years focused on business intelligence she
pivoted to lead our Office 365 practice.
Other Core Staff
Liquid Mercury Affiliates (with Special Thanks)
We wish to thank those independent contractors who over the years have played a special role in helping to make the LMS team successful.
- Ted Calhoon, MCPD, MCITP, MCT (@HelloSharePoint)
- Nikkia Carter, Carter-McGowen Services
- Enrique Chumbes, MCITP, MCSE
- Mark Peele, Controller
- Anton Robbins
Liquid Mercury Allumni
Our fondest regards and warmest thanks to our past team members who helped us build LMS and make the company what it is today.
- Jeff Anderson, Network Tech
- Dan Arroyo, SharePoint Developer
- Nate Bender, Project Manager
- Tesa Carpe, Office Assistant
- Benjamin J. Casey, Business Development
- Trevor Kuchar, Marketing
- Justin Mallette, MCSE, Co-founder and Former Partner
- Rob Notrica, IT/Server Tech
- Franklin Shian, SharePoint Specialist
- Dustin Sparks, MCPD, Senior SharePoint Developer (@SparkDustJoe)
- Charles Stritmatter, SharePoint Developer