Take the work and worry out of Office 365 and let our staff take care of regular administration chores for you. This package offers IT Administration for Office 365 at a reasonable and predictable monthly cost.
Example uses for this service include:
- employee onboarding or termination,
- user creation or deactivation,
- password changes/resets,
- security and group configuration,
- report on and reassign licenses as needed,
- schedule and clean-up external user access when it is no longer needed,
and distribution list set-up and maintenance,
- provisioning a new SharePoint site or list,
- setting up a custom view for a SharePoint list or library,
- content changes for a SharePoint web page,
- and more
What's Not Included in Admin OnDemand?
- Consulting, business/systems analysis, requirements gathering, etc.
- Advanced Information Architecture: development of Site Columns and/or Content Types.
- Management of auditing, retention, or e-discovery features.
- Web page development including CSS, HTML, or content authoring
- Tasks requiring SharePoint designer
- Creative activities such as writing or graphic design
- Support for third-party apps from the Marketplace
- Office 365 connected accounts for Windows Server 2012 Essentials, support for AD Connect or Single Sign On with ADFS
- Anything requiring VPN or Remote Desktop to your servers
- Assignments that can't be feasibly completed in less than 4 hours, or are otherwise deemed to be exploitative.
Minor changes that use features described as out-of-scope above will be permitted on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Please note that we provided services such as those described above within the context of Advanced SharePoint Support, Solution Jump Start, or at standard daily rates.