These 2 hour sessions provide the groundwork to help users understand what SharePoint is for and how to get the most out of it. We recommend that end users attend at least 2 sessions to get the skills that they need. Here are some recommended topics.
- Understanding Document Lists and Libraries, Items and Documents
- How to Organize Your Files: What Is Metadata? Folders, Fields, Views, and Tagging
- Check-in/Check-out, Versioning, and Collaborating in Documents
- Social Features: Wikis, Forums, Blogs, Comments, Ratings - and Yammer
- Why Should I Fill Out My User Profile and How Do I Do It
- Getting the Most Out of Search