- Works with SharePoint, ASP.net Web Applications, and Other Applications That Allow SAML / OAuth2 Authentication
- Advanced Mult-factor Authentication
- Login Notifications for Users or Privileged Accounts
- Supports Most Common Authentication Standards
- Rule-Based Customized Login Behaviors
- Password Expiration Reminders, Self-service Password Reset
- Fully Customizable, Themeable, Mobile-friendly UI
Beowulf is an advanced authentication solution specifically designed with the needs of SharePoint in mind. It's ideal for SharePoint sites that need to allow access for external users (without a VPN) and those with advanced security requirements.
- Friendly and Functional People Picker for SharePoint Claims
- Enforce Session Based Sign-out with Cookie Authentication
- Bypass the Realm Picker Dropdown Based on Rules
- Seamless Sign-out and Sign-in As Another User
- Fully Integrate/Synchronize Claims, Users, and User Profiles
- Allow Claims Users to Masquerade as Windows Users
- Instant Federatation with Supporting Providers
Beowulf is available in a variety of different deployment scenarios for traditional on-premises, cloud based, and hosted solutions. As each are ideal for certain scenarios, we encourage your to schedule an appointment with one of our security experts after reading through the information about our different options.
Regardless of your particular technical needs, we've done our best to keep pricing simple and affordable:
- Tradional Licensing from $3,960 to $7,920 / Server
- Subscription Licensing Starting at Just $377 / Month
There are many different cases where you may wish to consider using Beowulf to enhance the experience for users logging into your SharePoint site:
- Protect public facing SharePoint sites
- Know who's logging in, when they do it
- Limit access by geographic/network location
- Mobile friendly multi-factor login
- Reduce user support costs
- Works with all popular identity providers and standards
- Most affordable solution
- Simplifies federated authentication configuration
Allow public access to SharePoint online
- Fixes many SharePoint shortcomings
Multi-factor authentication enhances security by combining information from multiple sources to validate your access. This greatly reduces the chances that a comprised password will lead to an embarrassing security breach or data leak.
Like all advanced security platforms, Beowulf comforms to a multitude of internationally recognized security standards and has specific technical requirements for implementation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Technical Requirements
Security Standards and Practices We Follow
- How the Beowulf Components Work
- Online Technical Documentation and Install Guides
- Comparing Beowulf to Microsoft ADFS / WAP
Beowulf Standard Support customers can visit our knowledge base and forum to get support for Beowulf installations. Standard Support is provided for the first year at no extra charge. Beowulf Subscription customers are automatically enrolled in Beowulf Premium Support, which includes phone support, initial configuration assistance, and free upgrades.