Monday: Finish All Your SharePoint Work.
Tuesday to Friday: Surf Reddit?
(Your Project Manager Will Never Know.)
Of course, how you use it is up to you, but - whatever your choice – CloudPower boosts your productivity by drastically reducing the time it takes to migrate, manage, and automate SharePoint tasks. Use CloudPower for any of these tasks:
- Migrate or Sync Files Between Network Shares and Documents Libraries
- Perform Scripted Site Provisioning / Installs on Multiple Sites.
- Develop and Deploy Information Architecture with Site Columns, Content Types, Lists, and Data.
- And So Much MORE We Don’t Even Know Where to Start…
CloudPower is built on PowerShell, so it will be familiar and easy to use for SharePoint admins and developers. Best of all, it’s affordable. Download CloudPower for FREE and upgrade to the paid edition for hundreds not thousands of dollars. Monthly subscriptions start at under $30/month.
- Upload, download, and sync entire folder structures into SharePoint document libraries.
- Migrate as many files as you want within 1 SharePoint tenant/domain for one low price; no per gigabyte charges.
- Work with lists and libraries that have more than 5,000 items or documents.
- Just one command fixes issues syncing files in OneDrive for Business.
- Manage SharePoint using PowerShell without remote desktop access to the server.
- Speeds up cumbersome and time consuming tasks compared to using SharePoint's web pages.
- Automate and schedule many SharePoint administration tasks.
- Easier to use than many similar products; fully supported by our team of experts.
- Free to try, affordable to buy.
- Works with files stored on network shared folders.
- Runs on both servers and workstations.
- Single installed version manages both SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-premises.
- Fully compatible with CSOM, so you can combine it with your own custom library or solution.
- Doesn't rely on copying your file or list data to any third-party cloud service.
- Supports secure connections using HTTPS and SSL
- Configurable certificate verification settings for development/test scenarios
- Connects to Office 365 and SharePoint sites with Windows, FBA, or claims authentication.
Support SharePoint Components
Use CloudPower to Manage Any of These SharePoint Components:
- Site and List Columns
- Site and List Content Types
- Folders, Document Sets
- Items, Documents
- Lists, Libraries
- Sub-web Sites
- Web Parts
- Web Part and Content Pages
- Web Properties
- Term Sets and Term Store
- Site and Web Features
- Site and List Templates
- Sandbox Solutions, Sideloaded Apps
- Users and Groups
- What is CloudPower?
- CloudPower Project Mission Statement
- Feature Matrix
- Download the Installer + Register CloudPower
- Request a Free Trial of CloudPower
- Purchase Your License Today
- Getting started With CloudPower : How to Install and Run
- Product Requirements
- PowerShell Commands
- Example Scripts
- KB-CP160001 Fix: Import-Module : Could not load file or assembly
- KB-CP160002 Fix: The System Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation
- KB-CP160003 Fix: Import-Module : module cannot be imported because its manifest contains one or more members that are not valid